Sunday, January 22, 2012

Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me?

My experience with the paranormal began when I was in high school.  I had started driving.  I remember things in my bedroom would always move around.  Especially on my dresser.  I would place my hair brush on the dresser and it wouldn't be there.  My bedroom would always remain cold no matter how hi I would turn the heat up.  I would get in trouble for turning it up so hi.  One day I remember I thought I had lost my wallet, but 3 months later it turned up in the stereo cabinet as if someone hid it from me.  I would put my coat on that was hung up in the coat closet and when I put my hands in the pockets their would be money in them.  One particular night I was watching t.v. in my bedroom, when I looked up and saw a ball of light moving across my bedroom wall.  It moved across to the left and disappeared then reappeared and moved acrossed to the right.  It didn't move very fast.  It did this about 3-4 times until I called my mom and sister in.  I told them what was happening and they waited to see the light, but it never happened.  They thought I was crazy. It wasn't long after that when I saw a boy floating above my bed.  He was looking out the window.  I was sleeping and went to roll over and I opened my eyes and there he was.  He was transparent, wearing dark clothing, dark hair parted on the side.  He didn't acknowledge me, he just was looking out the window.  I was so scared, that I got up and ran for the door.  I opened the door and before I ran, I turned around and he was still standing, floating above my bed looking out the window.  I ran into my sisters room.  I told her, there is some boy in my bedroom.  She got up and when we went into my room, he was gone.  I can never explain really what I saw or prove what I saw.  I only know, I am not crazy.  Are you being haunted?  Have you seen or experienced something that you can't explain?

No comments:

Post a Comment